Friday, October 28, 2011

Just a little something i felt like writing

I've fallen to pieces. I'm hopeless. Will anybody ever understand what I've been through? Everything is so far away. At times, I feel like a thoughtless, masochistic beast. Yet at others, I am a pensive little creature. I see the changes all around me. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong. I am the person under the bridge. I portray a life of helplessness and concern. I am concerned for the world around me for they are clueless.

I am the surgeon. I help mend people's hearts everyday. Whether they are bruised, torn, shattered, or even missing pieces. As i watch the world whirl by, I ponder if I should remain uncomfortable in my pit of malice. The mysterious thoughts of this world are unfathomable. I strive to go on, to grasp what little hope I have left draining out of my ever-so-limp body.

No comments:

Post a Comment